MINUTES OF THE SWEFLING PARISH COUNCIL EMERGENCY FINANCE MEETING HELD AT THE CHAIRMAN’S HOME, SWEFLING ON WEDNESDAY 8TH AUGUST 2018 AT 11.30 AM
- Attendance and Apologies
Attendees Apologies for Absence
Cllr John Stanley (Chair) Cllr Isobel McGovern (Vice Chair)
Cllr Martin Wyard
Cllr Jude Chin
Cllr Julia Kinsey In attendance
Maureen Philpot – Parish Clerk
- Declaration of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary interests
There were no declarations.
- Public Forum
No public in attendance
- a) Accounts for the year 2017/2018 to assessed.
- b) Accounts passed as a true account of the Parish Council Finances.
Proposed: Cllr Jude Chin
Seconded: Cllr Martin Wyard
The accounts were signed and dated by the Chairman and Cllr Jude Chin.
The external audit report was duly signed and dated by the Chairman and the Clerk.
- Internal auditor to be appointed
It was proposed that Mr Ken Goddard act as Internal Auditor for Swefling Parish Council.
Proposed: Cllr Martin Wyard Seconded: Cllr Julia Kinsey
- Clerk’s Contract of Employment to be signed.
The contract was signed by the Chairman and the Clerk.
- Date of next meeting
Tuesday 11th September 2018 in the Village Hut.
Meeting closed at 12.20 pm.